Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Miscellaneous Pictures of Me








8 comments:

Sniper7 said...

:P you have to much spare time. and that picture of you with curly hair is really funny. You look better with straight hair. So what are you doing now adays? I don't see you at church enough... or talk to you at church enough.

Janel said...

I like that picture of you in the chair. lol

Katie said...

I miss seeing you.. it was very refreshing to "see" you :)

Isaacme said...

wow, the rachel hair (Third from bottom) is really different. Did you do that since this summer or was that a while ago?

Aidyn Nicole said...

It wasn't even a style. It was a while ago and the picture was taken right after I got my cornrows out.

Holly Kae Photography said...

I love these pictures, cousin! Post more of yourself!!

Sniper7 said...

where are all the new pictures? you haven't posted in a long time.

Anonymous said...

Hey cool pics