Well yesterday I woke up at one in the morning not feeling well and soon after started throwing up. Around three-thirty I was finally able to go back to bed but I still didn't sleep all that well. Then at six-thirty I was washing my hands in the bathroom and the next thing I know I was waking up on the floor between the toilet and the tub. That was the first time I have ever blacked-out and thankfully the Lord kept me safe and I didn't hurt myself falling. The whole day was a real bummer, I had planned to hang out with my mom and sister and ended up throwing up and laying around all day with stomach pains and headaches.
Thankfully, today I am feeling much better and though my stomach hurts it is most likely only the after effects of being so sick yesterday. Praise the Lord!!!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
wow.... that sucks.... that you got sick. Good that you got better :P
Hope you feal better soon.
Post a Comment