Saturday, November 1, 2008

Guest Room Remodel

The finished guest room.

Okay so we really got the wallpapering done on the 23rd of October (It was a bit of a pain and the gluey substance on the back of the wallpaper was really slimey. But the room looked so much better with it done) ; but we just got the the headboard delivered today and just assembled the bedside tables tonight. So with that part I am on time in my posting.




8 comments:

Sniper7 said...

wow, that looks really nice. I am sure Josh and Heidi will like it.

Aidyn Nicole said...

I don't know if josh really cares, but he is a guy. Heidi really liked it though and she only saw the paint and wallpaper.

Sniper7 said...

Well, I am sure I would like it. I really want to get a mural painted on a wall of my room, like an old fashioned map. If you ever saw the map they were painting in the second pirates movie, I want it to be like that with the ships and latin names. You should try something like that sometime.

Aidyn Nicole said...

the map or murel idea is cool but i have no talent and no money.

Aidyn Nicole said...

the map or murel idea is cool but i have no talent and no money.

Isaacme said...

very nice. I'm a guy and I actually have spent a bit of time decorating my room. I love doing that. Though as Spencer would be glad to tell you, I'm not normal.

Aidyn Nicole said...

Yea, I know that some guys are more into that, and it doesn't make you weird. I just don't think Josh is inclined that way as much, but I could be wrong.

Sniper7 said...

he liked my mural idea. I mentioned to him when I saw that cool treasure map looking paper that we made airplanes with.