Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Stupid, Stupid salsa, (or stupid, stupid me)
Tonight as I was making myself a burrito I went to shake the salsa, completely forgetting that I had already loosened the lid, and the lid flew off. Not only the lid, but a ton of salsa that coated the counter, most of the things on the counter, the floor (on all sides of the counter), the rug, and of course the stove, fridge, oven, and walls also got their taste of it. I took me about an hour to clean up the whole mess. And then when I put the salsa on my burrito (of course it was the only thing to not get salsa spilled on it), I poured a bit to much on. So yea, Stupid, Stupid, STUPID salsa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Sad... I wish I was there not only would that have been funny (hilarious) but I could have helped you not only with cleaning it up but eating it to :)
oh lol...I love it when that happens. The same thing happened to one of my sisters....except it went all over the nice white blinds. ;)
oh lol...I love it when that happens. The same thing happened to one of my sisters....except it went all over the nice white blinds. ;)
Darn it...I just posted twice AGAIN. :(
That sounds even worse.
lol I totaly have those days.
I am used to cleaning something like that all the time, but I never cause the mess, lol
Alex you NEVER cause the mess?
I know how you feel Nicole, man what a bummer.
Well, I am a janitor out at BP, so yeah. I clean up the messes left by contractors and operators, and I don't cause them.
Post a Comment