Sunday, October 19, 2008
Photo shoot
Well lately I have been doing a lot of photography and more importantly portrait photography. I am trying to learn portrait photography and have had three different occasions to take pictures recently. The first time was with my mom, and she ended up taking more pictures of me than me of her. The second was with Heidi, and well, yea, it was Heidi so they are all funny. Then I was going to do some fun ones with Heidi and Rae and it wasn't really serious. A lot more setting the camera timer and running to get into place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
so where are the pictures of you? And what happened to your CWL blog?
And is this a substitute for your photo blog?
It is not a substitute. I'll post family, friends, and personnal photos on this blog, and scenery and whatever else on my photo blog. As for the CWL blog nobody was commenting and I was running out of stuff to post.
haha, I was commenting. I guess I wasn't enough though :P
Cool, girl! Can't wait to see all of the cool pics you post and hear all about your life.
Post a Comment