Thursday, February 19, 2009
Biking
So last night my parents and I went bike riding around our neighbor hood, and I wasn't at all sore or tired from it. So this morning I decided to go for another ride. Well I rode down the nearest beach access and my legs hurt (Yes I am badly out of shape), but even so I rode to the State Park, around the park (the campsite area and some of the woods), then back to a the main road, towards the refinery, and then home. That's the longest I've ridden in awhile, and I was impressed with myself. I didn't even get too, too sore until that last little jaunt home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Biking's awesome. I need to do that more often. I do a lot of running but when I used to do a lot of running I started to notice that it wasn't very good on my knees. I hope to do a bit of biking this summer.
Post a Comment